Cutting Business Costs
Reduce telecom costs by 50 percent.
Telecom expenses are often a significant item in any technology budget. An August, 2010, American Express study found telecom services – landline phones, wireless, and data/Internet – are one of the top pain points for middle market companies.
IQ Wired can help you cut costs by 10 to 50 percent so that you can:
- Improve your bottom line
- Re-purpose the budget freed up from telecom into more strategic initiatives
Depending on your needs, your business may require a Full Carrier Audit or a Simple Inventory assessment.
Will help you get a quick assessment of your current services and whether those services can be procured for less. IQ Wired can:
- Organize data into an easy to understand complete inventory
- Make savings recommendations
- Provide these services at no charge to you
Full Carrier Audit:
In addition to recommendations on how to pay less for the same services, a full carrier audit will identify and clean up billing issues, eliminate services no longer needed and assess whether you might have more services than needed. Our process for an audit ensures that:
- Each account is entered into a web-based inventory management system.
- Each service’s purpose is identified and logged.
- Billing rates are compared with signed carrier agreements to identify past overcharges and obtain credits.
- Traffic studies are conducted to determine utilization.
- Is priced at a pre-determined and predictable flat fee … fully refunded if we don’t deliver on our savings commitment